Done for you YouTube thumbnail template
You just have to add your own branding and video titles
Don’t know what to add to your YouTube custom thumbnail? You want to build authority and brand recognition, BUT design is not your cup of tea.
Don’t spend time designing and thinking about what to put on your YouTube thumbnail because I did that for you!
Just plug in your branding and video title.
How to use this template:
To create a consistent brand:
- Use your brand fonts.
- Make sure to use your brand colors.
- Swap out the video title for your own.
- Use images that align with your brand.
Note: You must have Photoshop to use edit these templates. I have included JPEGs of these templates without the images and fonts, but you won’t be able to change the color.
This package includes:
4 Photoshop files that you can edit.
A video tutorial walking you through how to use this file.
*Images not included.
1. Due to the digital nature of the item, refunds/exchanges will not be offered.
2. You will not receive any physical items from this listing.
© Natasha Lane Design Co. | This item cannot be resold