Resources x Tools
Some of these are affiliate links or referrals, which means that if you click on some of the product links (+ make a purchase) I’ll earn some pocket change. I only recommend products that I use myself and/or love and support.
- G Suite (Google Business) – All things email, organizing x sharing doc
- Streak – Organizing inbox
- LastPass – Password keeper
- HelloSign – Sign contracts
- WaveApps – Invoicing clients
- 17hats – Send quotes, contracts, and invoices
- Se Ranking – SEO and analytics tracking
- Dubsado – I use this now to send contracts, invoices and communicate with clients.
Keeping Productive x Organized
- Asana – Organizing my business
- Trello – Organizing my business
- Planner – For personal and business
- Google Calendar – Keeps everything in order
- Calendly – Schedule calls
- Dubsado – Client onboarding and managing client projects
Marketing x Social Media
- WordPress – CMS
- Arvixe – Domain x Hosting
- MailChimp – Email marketing (Great for beginners and free up to 2000 subscribers)
- MailerLite – Email marketing x easy automation (for more advanced users and free up to 1000 subscribers)
- Tailwind – Pinterest scheduler (*get your first-month free*)
- Later – Schedule Instagram images x posts (free for 30 images)
- Planoly – Schedule Instagram images x posts x plan Instagram Stories (free for up to 30 images)
- Linktr.ee – Adds links for my Instagram bio (free option)
- Crowdfire – I use this for Twitter to schedule out content.
- Missinglettr – This creates social media posts for my blog posts for the entire year. I use it for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google +.
- Adobe CC – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects x more
- Flux – Removes blue light from your computer screen after hours
- Evernote – Keep notes and save inspiration
- Skype – Use for calls and chats
Lifestyle + Self Care
- PIIT28 – Exercise program x 28-day reset program
Can’t afford a designer? Try these:
- Visme – Create graphics for blogs, presentations, and websites
- Canva – Create graphics for social media, blogs, ads, and more.
- theSkimm – Daily news, summarized (with attitude) and sent to your inbox every weekday.
- Need 2 Know – Summarized news delivered to your inbox.
Every Wednesday, get my tips, resources, behind the scenes, and other information in your mailbox. Sign up here.